Pages To My Posts

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Migration to Foreign Countries


When i grow up I will continue my life and start my university studies in Barcelona. I chose Barcelona because it has a higher status of living than in Morocco. It seems like technology is merged with everything that we use in our lives. The people are very nice and welcoming. Its also that I want to be in the team of FC Barcelona for a permanent stay instead of temporary like I currently am. The geography is also better because Barcelona is in a lush area where not too much dust and heat is, however it is not too cold because it has a moderate climate. The economy is better and there are more products available. There also may I say very beautiful girls than in Morocco. I feel like I am a 13th century colonist that is moving because of searching for better climate, better vegetation regions, more lush environments which enhances the economy, the living standard and the the agriculture.

1 comment:

  1. Clearly answered post and your political party post is helpful as well. The only question is who follows each of the parties?

    ReplyDelete